So a while ago I'm pretty sure I figured out why some of you have issues with the tops of some of my fonts getting cut off. I'm embarrassed to say that I hadn't set the ascenders properly in a majority of my fonts. Oops! I'm so sorry... hopefully these updates will fix that for everyone!
I'm still trying to figure out what the problem may be, if it's something I can fix or not, with some people just being unable to get them to work on macs. If you have a mac please give me feedback on which fonts work for you and which ones don't, if there are some that do and some that don't. It may help me weed out the issue with them!
Each of my fonts has been updated as well as the pdf's that go with them. My Hylian Language Project "Modern" Hylian got a slight update with more punctuation to match what I did with my SariF Ancient Hylian variation, so I hope you all enjoy!Here are the links to each individual font page:Hylian Language Project FontsSariF Ancient HylianSariF "Modern" HylianOther Original AlphabetsSariF Gerudo AlphabetSariF Goron AlphabetSariF Zoran AlphabetGame Accurate Alphabet FontsSkyward Sword Ancient HylianGerudo Typography
And for ease of downloading so you guys don't have to go one by one if you just want them all, I've uploaded a font pack of all the above fonts! :3Get the Sari's super Zelda font pack here!