Welcome to my world... the world of Dreams.
• DreamCraft •
Most of my textures are created via digital painting using my wacom drawing tablet, some via filters and purely digital work, and some are made via utilizing the vast collection of pictures I've taken (I have this odd love for snapping shots of still life, which has come in very useful).
The overall idea and theme behind this pack is a semi-realistic yet true to Minecraft appeal, with fantasy and medieval themes. I have taken inspiration from Japanese culture (for example I'm mildly obsessed with cherry blossoms), Norse myth (only fitting for Minecraft, right?) and other medieval ideas, and some ideas come purely from my own mind.
This pack started out years ago as a few textures in my own private remix pack, but over time grew into it's own pack. I've long since ejected all other textures and am working purely with my own creations... therein stems this thread. After years, and hard work, I would like to share my own pack with the community.
- This pack contains a combination of realistic to semi-realistic, and painted/drawn textures, while keeping a fluid color scheme and basic feel regardless of how the textures were created.
- This is still a VERY heavy WIP. There's a lot of stuff I haven't done yet, so keep your eyes pealed for updates!
- This pack currently contains various textures as well as some light modding to allow for alternate textures.
- This pack will be free for use as-is, but NOT free to edit or use in shared remix packs. Just a fair warning in advance. Please see "Legal" at the bottom of this post for more details. :3
- A lot of themes in this pack actually do come from ideas and dreams from years back. Other themes from things I love, such as certain gaming elements, cultural themes and mythology.
- I have no plans to include 3D models in this pack. Sorry if this is a turn off for some newer users or modders who like the 3D models appeal.
Update information will be kept on the thread over on Minecraft Forums, but the updated pack downloads will be kept here.Current Upload date: October 13 2017
• Progress Book Gui (book only; still need to do the widgets)
• Advancement Gui (all parts)
• ALL Armors and armor icons done!
• Slightly updated map texture
• Finished map icons
• Toasts gui!
• Snow (environmental)
• Filled map markings
• Fireworks Charge
• Pufferfish done and renamed to "Poison Fish"
• Lime Concrete updated and named to "Iron Crate"
• Item frame updated
• Blue Parrot done as dark purple/black bird
• Yellow-Blue Parrot now sky blue bird
• Replaced "Dark Oak & Iron" (lime concrete) with Iron Crate
• Green Parrot now loosely based on a Green Crested Turaco
• Remade cookie! It actually looks like a cookie now. lolPlease see this image for a chart of the new blocks.
Since I renamed all of the concrete/concrete powder, it will help you find and identify them in the search function (or just scroll to the bottom of the blocks tab in creative), and know which is which when crafting.Elements of my pack MAY be used for remix packs for personal use only. They may NOT be used as place holders or in any pack which will be posted anywhere ever. My textures are NOT to be used, edited, altered or adapted in any way shape or form.
use my pack AS IS
in videos as long as the link be posted here or in my thread on the Minecraft forums, and credit as well as a link back to the pack be given at the video upload site. (Actually, please DO make videos
, I would love to see them!)
If you wish to share my pack, do NOT
upload it elsewhere, please link to this upload site AND
my Minecraft forums thread.